PD Recertification Criteria
PD RECERTIFICATION CRITERIA
1. Recertification applicants must be actively performing interventional procedures.
3. If a recertification application is not submitted within nine (9) months of the original certification expiration date, an applicant may still submit an application for recertification with an additional required late fee of $50.00 along with recertification fee.
4. Recertification in PD procedures will be granted for five (5) years and begins on the original certification anniversary date no matter when the recertification application is submitted and approved by ASDIN.
5. Applicants must provide documentation of seven (7) hours of Continuing Medical Education (CME) in vascular medicine, hemodialysis access, radiation safety or interventional procedures obtained within the past 3 years.
6. Applicants must perform 5 PD placements in 5 years for recertification
5/18/2017 » 5/20/2017
2017 VASA Hands-on Practicum on Hemodialysis Access
10/18/2017 » 10/19/2017
13th World Nephrology Conference