CME and CE INFO
FULL PROGRAM BROCHURE
EXHIBITOR INFORMATION PAGE
HANDS-ON PRE-COURSE PROGRAMS
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
Who Should Attend
• Clinical Nephrologists interested in optimizing patient care
• Established and aspiring interventional nephrologists
• Interventional radiologists
• Vascular access surgeons
• Residents & fellows-in-training
• Nephrology or advanced-practice nurses involved in
dialysis patient care or vascular access management
• Vascular Access Coordinators and Administrators
• Coding/billing superviors/specialsists
• Radiological technologists
• Nephrology Practice Managers
• Access Center Managers
The JW Marriott Grande Lakes will be the headquarters hotel for the ASDIN 11th Annual Scientific Meeting. To make reservations online, click here.
Exhibit Hall Information
Representatives from a wide range of companies will be available to update participants on current and future products and services during dedicated Exhibit Hall hours. Download the Exhibitor Prospectus.
For more information, contact the ASDIN office at 601-924-2220. Program updates and other pertinent information will be posted on this webpage periodically.
Like us on Facebook!
Search on Facebook for: American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology and "like" our page.
Follow us on Twitter!
ASDIN on Twitter - @ASDINNews
ASDIN 11th Annual Scientific Meeting - #ASDIN2015