Deadline Extended to Friday, January 20th
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts are NOW being accepted for the 8th Annual ASDIN Scientific Meeting. All abstract submissions must be submitted NO LATER THAN 11:30 pm PST on Monday, January 9, 2012. Authors will be notified by email of acceptance as soon as possible following review.
- Presentations must bear a direct relevance to the field of interventional nephrology.
- Content should reflect the diversity of interventional nephrology including all levels of medical profession, science and industry.
- In 3000 characters or less, provide an accurate, succinct, and informative representation of the presentation. You must type in complete sentences without abbreviations.
- Six abstracts will be selected for podium presentations, but also are invited to submit work as a poster. Podium presentations are 10 minutes in length.
- Presentations should avoid any semblance of commercialism.
- Abstracts are welcome from both ASDIN members and non-members.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts that an individual may submit.
- ASDIN may reject abstracts that are considered inappropriate for any reason.
- Abstracts presented prior to the ASDIN conference date at another meeting will not be accepted (or accepted and designated as “Encore” presentations).
All abstract submissions must be submitted NO LATER THAN 11:30 pm PST on Monday, January 9, 2012. Authors will be notified by email of acceptance as soon as possible following review. Authors must submit their abstract submission forms electronically online at https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/ASDIN2012/.
Alternate Submission Format
Any author that would like to submit their abstract directly via email, may email their abstract submission directly to program chairs, Steven Wu, MD and Ivan Maya, MD, at email@example.com.
Podium and poster presenters must be registered for the conference. Podium and poster presenters are responsible for all expenses related to their presentations, including: travel, lodging, meals, and conference tuition. ASDIN does not provide honoraria.
Scholarship for Fellows & Physicians-in-Training
At the time of abstract submission, the submitting investigator must identify if a fellow or physician in training will be presenting the abstract if it is selected. The abstracts will be evaluated and scored by the standard policy. If abstracts submitted by fellow or physicians in training are selected for either a podium or a poster presentation, scholarships may be awarded to them as follows:
Full ASDIN Meeting scholarship
1. If selected for podium presentation, up to two fellows or physicians in training will be awarded a Full ASDIN Meeting Scholarship which includes: Complimentary Meeting registration for the presenting fellow or physician in training Complimentary hotel accommodations for two nights for the presenting physician in training
2. If more than 2 fellows or physicians in training have been selected for podium presentation, the two fellow or physician in training abstracts with the highest scores will receive the Full ASDIN Meeting Scholarship.
Partial ASDIN Meeting Scholarship (Includes a 50% reduction of Meeting registration awarded in the following order)
1. Fellows or physicians in training selected for podium presentation who did not receive the full scholarship
2. The top 5 fellows or physicians in training selected for abstract poster presentation
3. Fellows or physicians in training that live in the same State as the hosting city
**NOTE: A maximum of 2 Full Scholarships and 5 Partial Scholarships will be awarded per year.
All abstracts are subjected to blinded, peer review and are evaluated on quality of the project, abstract content, and relevance.
Six (6) abstracts will be selected for podium presentation and awards will be presented for the top judged poster presentation. Award selection will be based on the quality of the project and submission.
Deadline for Application: Abstracts must be submitted to electronically online at https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/ASDIN2012/ no later than 11:30 pm PST on Monday, January 9, 2012. Submissions not meeting guidelines will not be reviewed.
Directions for AUTHORS for Electronic Abstract Submission
3 EASY STEPS to submit
Sign in USING your email address. Then fill in your password or create a new password.
ALWAYS use the same email address since this website recognizes each email address as a separate person!
IF you get a message: "Unable to create User, the E-mail address is already registered in the system," a CMT User account has already been created using this email address. If an Author added you as Co-Author on a paper, your name and email address would be registered in the system. In such cases, the CMT system generates a random password for such accounts and you may need to reset the password in order to be able to access the account.
Enter as an AUTHOR to submit your abstract. Follow the directions and form questions online.
Make note of your username (email) and password, for future use!