Steven Wu, MD & Ivan Maya, MD
Randy Rasmussen, MD & Loay Salman, MD
Who Should Attend
• Clinical Nephrologists interested in optimizing patient care
• Established and aspiring interventional nephrologists
• Interventional radiologists
• Vascular access surgeons
• Residents & fellows-in-training
• Nephrology or advanced-practice nurses involved in dialysis patient care or vascular access management
• Vascular Access Coordinators and Administrators
• Coding/billing superviors/specialsists
• Radiological technologists
• Nephrology Practice Managers
• Access Center Managers
The New Orleans Sheraton Hotel will be the headquarters hotel for the ASDIN 8th Annual Scientific Meeting. Click here to make hotel reservations online.
Special ASDIN group rate: $198 (single/double). To make reservations by phonem, call 88-627-7033 and mention ASDIN as group code.
The ASDIN discout is available until 5 pm CST on January 23, 2012 or until all rooms are sold whichever is earlier.
Exhibit Hall Information
Representatives from a wide range of companies will be available to update participants on current and future products and services during dedicated Exhibit Hall hours.
For more information on exhibiting at the meeting or sponsoring an event, click here.
Friday: Complimentary Opening Reception (cash bar) in the Exhibit Hall from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday: Complimentary continental breakfast, 2 refreshment breaks and boxed lunch in the Exhibit Hall
Sunday: Complimentary refreshment breaks in the Exhibit Hall from 7:30 am – 10:00 am
To received a full refund, cancellations for the meeting must be received in writing on or before January 23, 2012. After January 23rd, no refunds will be provided.
Poster presentations will take place within the Exhibit Hall on Saturday, February 25th.
For more information, contact the ASDIN office at 601-924-2220. Program updates and other pertinent information will be posted on the ASDIN website periodically.