Instructions for Existing Registry Users
To begin entering data in the new Registry system:
· Log in - username/password should be the same as before. Username is email address and if you don’t remember password, there is a password prompt.
· Once logged in, go to “My Information” tab and update Organization Information
· To update Organization Information, click on the “hyperlinked” Organization Name in the top middle of the screen on the “My Information” screen.
· Once you click that hyperlink, you will be taken to the “Edit Organization Screen” where you can update, edit and complete “new” required information.
· Although most of your information was migrated from the old system, there will be some new information required, specifically pull-down menus that are new and could not be transferred by migration. Examples of those items are:
1. State for Organization and Contact
2. Country for Organization and Contact
3. Organization Type – The choices are:
· Physician – Private Practice
· Physician – Academic Institution
· National Access Center Company
· Independent Access Center Company
4. Physician Practice Type – The choices are:
· Individual Physician
· Single Specialty Group
· Multi-Specialty Group
· Once you have entered the required information, then select “Submit and Continue”
· You will be returned to the “My Information” screen
· If you already had multiple reporting entities in the old system, your reporting entity information has been migrated. There is a need for you to go in and update each of the reporting entities. You may do that on the “My Information” screen.
· For each reporting entity, select the hyperlinked name in the “Managing Reporting Entities” section of the My Information screen.
· Once you select the name, you will be taken to the “Edit Center” screen where you can update, edit and complete “new” required information for that reporting entity. Please complete this process for each of your reporting entities on the “My Information” screen.
· Although most of your reporting entity information was migrated from the old system, there will be some new information required, specifically pull-down menus that are new and could not be transferred by migration. Examples of those items on this screen are:
1. What describes the facility where you perform the procedures? – The choices are:
• Freestanding center (access center, ASC)
· Once you have entered the required information, then select “Edit Center” at the bottom of the screen. Again, repeat this process for each of your reporting entities.
· For Organizations that were single entity reporters in the previous system, you are required to create a new reporting entity in order to submit your data on the “Survey” tab.
· To create a new reporting entity, go to the “My Information” screen and select “Create New” (the orange tab on the right hand side of the “Manage Reporting Entities” section of the “My Information” screen).
· You will be taken to the “Create New Reporting Entity” screen. Complete all required information and when complete, select “Create Center” tab at the bottom of that screen.
· Our new system also provides the ability for Organizations to create new users. You may manage users on the “My Information” screen in the “Manage Users” section. Please note that are two types of users that may be created:
· A Corporate User can access and view all organization information and data.
· A Center User is a user created specifically for a particular reporting entity and is restricted to viewing only information on that entity.
You are now ready to enter Survey data on the “Survey” tab. Please note you may now see the “open” quarters that are available for reporting for all of your reporting entities. You will see in the display on the “Survey” tab the data you have previously submitted (and that is available to be amended) and the quarters that are available for data entry.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Mary Lea Nations at the ASDIN office 601-924-2220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org