Online registration for the 10th Annual ASDIN Scientific Meeting is now CLOSED.
ONSITE Registration will be available beginning at 3:00 pm MST on Friday, February 21st. ASDIN's Scientific Meeting Registration desk will be located in the Grand Canyon 6/7/8 Foyer of the JW Marriott.
For INFO on Ground Transportation in Phoenix! - Click Here
• Clinical Nephrologists interested in optimizing patient care
Who Should Attend
• Established and aspiring interventional nephrologists
• Interventional radiologists
• Vascular access surgeons
• Residents & fellows-in-training
• Nephrology or advanced-practice nurses involved in
dialysis patient care or vascular access management
• Vascular Access Coordinators and Administrators
• Coding/billing superviors/specialsists
• Radiological technologists
• Nephrology Practice Managers
• Access Center Managers
The JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort will be the headquarters hotel for the ASDIN 10th Annual Scientific Meeting. To find out more about accommodations, click here.
Exhibit Hall Information
Representatives from a wide range of companies will be available to update participants on current and future products and services during dedicated Exhibit Hall hours.
For more information, contact the ASDIN office at 601-924-2220. Program updates and other pertinent information will be posted on this webpage periodically.
Like us on Facebook!
Search on Facebook for: American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology and "like" our page.
Follow us on Twitter!
ASDIN on Twitter - @ASDINNews
ASDIN 10th Annual Scientific Meeting - #ASDIN2014