Call for Nominations to ASDIN Council - Election Cycle 2020
Deadline is Monday, October 7th
The Nominating Committee of the American Society of Diagnostic & Interventional Nephrology (ASDIN) is soliciting nominations for candidates for the ASDIN Council for the 2020 election cycle. As the leading professional organization for interventionalist, we invite active physician members committed to the mission and purposes of ASDIN to participate in leading ASDIN forward.
You may nominate yourself or another physician member WHO HAS GIVEN PRIOR APPROVAL.
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES MUST BE CURRENTLY SERVING OR HAVE SERVED IN THE PAST ON AN ASDIN COMMITTEE.
There are four (4) open Councilor positions for a 3 year-term (2020-2023). A complete current ASDIN Council listing is available online.
Click here to complete the online nomination form. Councilor Description from ASDIN Bylaws Additional general criteria for candidacy include: • Active ASDIN Physician membership
• Commitment to the mission of ASDIN
• Commitment to the specialty
• Commitment to attend the annual scientific meeting, annual leadership meeting and bi-monthly Council conference calls
• Excellent skills in leadership, management, and communication
• Willingness to submit CV and Candidate statement if selected for ballot
Submission deadline is by close of business, Monday, October 7, 2019. Please contact the ASDIN office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-924-2220, if you have any questions.