A Resource Website for ASDIN Associate Members
Our goal is to provide nurses, techs, and administrators with a central location where they can find information.
- Advanced information for nurses who work in vascular access
- Challenging hands-on and case study information
- Physical exam skills
- Applying knowledge from access procedures to assessment and use of the access for dialysis.
- Reference data: information about conscious sedation, preventing complications, nursing notes, considerations for dialysis patients post procedure.
- Helpful hints for organizing and managing facility, staff and patients
- Continuing education and training information and opportunities
The list and information will continue to grow as we get more input from our members. If you have any topics you would like to see included please click on the button below.
If you have content you would like to submit, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If files are too large for email, contact the ASDIN office at 601-924-2220 for alternative submission options.
The links in the menu are for members-only. To join ASDIN as an Associate-Administrator or Associate-Clinical member, click here.
We would like to acknowledge the individual accomplishments of our ASDIN Associate members. Please submit information to email@example.com.