All abstract submissions must be submitted NO LATER THAN 11:30 pm PST on Thursday, October 31, 2019. Authors will be notified by email of acceptance as soon as possible following review.
Abstract Format/Technical Specs
*Abstracts CANNOT Exceed 350 words
*TITLE IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS
*Author name with Surname and Initials, affiliations identified with superscript, using numbers (not letters)
*Affiliations for each author should include Department, Hospital/University, City, State, Country.
*Presenting Author should be underlined.
*Figures, tables and images may be included in abstract submission, but if accepted, will not be included in JVA abstract publication.
Submissions not meeting guidelines may not be reviewed.
Podium and poster presenters must be registered for the conference. Podium and poster presenters are responsible for all expenses related to their presentations, including: travel, lodging, meals, and conference tuition. ASDIN does not provide honoraria.
Scholarship for Fellows & Physicians-in-Training
At the time of abstract submission, the submitting investigator must identify if a fellow or physician in training will be presenting the abstract if it is selected. The abstracts will be evaluated and scored by the standard policy. If abstracts submitted by fellow or physicians in training are selected for either a podium or a poster presentation, scholarships may be awarded to them as follows:
Full ASDIN Meeting Scholarship
1. If selected for podium presentation, up to two fellows or physicians in training will be awarded a Full ASDIN Meeting Scholarship which includes: Complimentary Meeting registration for the presenting fellow or physician in training Complimentary hotel accommodations for two nights for the presenting physician in training
2. If more than 2 fellows or physicians in training have been selected for podium presentation, the two fellow or physician in training abstracts with the highest scores will receive the Full ASDIN Meeting Scholarship.
Partial ASDIN Meeting Scholarship (Includes a 50% reduction of Meeting registration awarded in the following order)
1. Fellows or physicians in training selected for podium presentation who did not receive the full scholarship
2. The top 5 fellows or physicians in training selected for abstract poster presentation
3. Fellows or physicians in training that live in the same State as the hosting city
**NOTE: A maximum of 2 Full Scholarships and 5 Partial Scholarships will be awarded per year.
All abstracts are subjected to blinded, peer review and are evaluated on quality of the project, abstract content, and relevance.
A small number of abstracts will be selected for podium presentation and awards will be presented for the top three (3) judged poster presentations. Award selection will be based on the quality of the project and submission.
Deadline for Application: Abstracts must be submitted to electronically online at no later than 11:30 pm PST on Thursday, October 31, 2019.