Registered Nurses (IVN-RN)
Licensed Vocational Nurses (IVN-LVN)
Licensed Practical Nurses (IVN-LPN)
Radiologic Technologists (IVN-RT)
Requirements for ASDIN Associate Certification:
1. Must have 2 years of experience in the field of Interventional Nephrology, Vascular Surgery, or Interventional Radiology,
2. Must currently be in a direct patient care role in a vascular interventional setting,
3. Must have a current license by a state board of nursing or current license from ARRT. Licensure will be validated annually and upon renewal,
4. Attest to uphold the Ethical standards outlined in the Application Form,
5. Attest to utilize established universal precautions and guidelines set forth by appropriate governing bodies when performing all procedures.
6. Maintain ASDIN Associate membership throughout the IVN certificaiton period.
Applicants that meet the defined criteria may submit the Initial Application Form with the appropriate fee to ASDIN, to begin the certification process. ASDIN will review the Initial Application Form and provide applicant with a ruling on their application status. If the applicant is approved through the initial application form, ASDIN will inform applicant of deadline date for Clinical Experience Form(s) and Preceptor Identification/Affidavit Form(s).