ASDIN International Group Membership
Group Membership Saves Money!
Low/Lower Middle Income Group Membership for International Physicians
Click here to determine the classification for your country
The American Society of Diagnostic & Interventional Nephrology (ASDIN) offers a group membership category designed exclusively for Physicians in Lower/Lower Middle Income Countries as defined by Worldbank.org. The ASDIN International Group Membership is designed to offer greater involvement, networking and interaction for
International Physicians while decreasing costs.
International Group Membership Benefits:
- One shared online Journal of Vascular Access subscription
- Each individual enrolled through the International Group receives:
Individual membership which fosters professional recognition and peer-networking
Access to Members-only section of ASDIN Website (members-only information, Online Learning Member
Catalog and pricing, ASDIN’s online Membership Directory).
Access to online discussion forum focused on interventional issues
Registration discounts for ASDIN Scientific Meeting
Membership discounts for ASDIN products and programs
Individual membership electronic certificate
- Significant savings over purchase of individual memberships
Center Membership Qualifications:
- All members of group must be physicians and located in one country that is identified as Lower/Lower middle Income Country defined by Worldbank.org.
- All members of the group must be involved in the care of patients with kidney disease.
- International Group memberships will be granted for no less than two (2) International Physicians and no more
than five (5) International Physicians. One dues fee - $245 USD annually will cover all members.
International Group Membership Dues Structure
$245 USD Annually (Includes 2-5 Memberships)
If your society is interested in becoming an LMIC member, contact ASDIN at firstname.lastname@example.org